Thursday, September 8, 2011

Saturday Night Live

Today in Tina Fey’s Bossypants I learned a few interesting facts about the writers at Saturday Night Live. Apparently a few of the guy writers don’t have time to walk to the restroom which Fey makes a joke that the bathroom is about as far away as you are from this book, which I think is pretty funny. Instead of using the restroom they just pee in cups and leave them sitting around there office. Tina says she found one on the bookcase of her boss’s office when she was pulling out an old script for him to look at then promptly collected all the cups and threw them away. I think that kind of habit is disgusting! Especially leaving multiple cups sit around those fumes get in the air and could probably make you very very sick! In the book it says that Tina once saw a whole JAR of pee on one of the sets with the lid sealed and everything. If I walked onto a set and saw that I would probably lose my breakfast, and I don’t even eat breakfast that’s how gross it is! I’m upset that im almost finished with this book because it has been sooo funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment