Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Animal Farm



This weekend I read all of Animal Farm in one day! This is the first time I have ever completed a whole chapter book in one day, I believe. The book is basically a satire of the Russian Revolution. The animals of Manor Farm take over and start their own, and gradually things get twisted and corrupted until they are back where they started in square one. The book was really interesting I thought. Every time I tried to set it down I found myself wanting to find out what happened next because it seemed like every other page there was a huge plot change. This book really makes me think what would have happened to America if this is what actually happened. Everything would be so much different I don’t even know if I would’ve been born! It’s very scary to think what if I never existed. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment