Friday, September 16, 2011

Currently

Pages this week: 150
Pages this semester: 598

Sentences of the Week:

"It's weird, but every time I visit the Drudge Report website, I'm the fifty-millionth person to visit it, so there must be a software error on their part, because how could they possibly have more than one fifty-millionth visitor?"

- JPod, Douglas Coupland

"Kill the wabbit."

-JPod, Douglas Coupland

"When I arrived in jPod the next morning, I found that my keypad's keys had been rearranged in the following configuration:

1234D67890
QWFRTYUIP
A5SHOLEKJG
ZXCVBNM

- JPod, Douglass Coupland

This book is hilarious I think I laughed out loud in class durring SSR time at all of these. The first one mostly because this is interjected randomly in the middle of a story and this has happened to me before too!

No comments:

Post a Comment