Tuesday, August 30, 2011



Today in How to Live in a Science Fictional Universe I read about New Angeles/ Lost Tokyo -2, which is the capital city of the universe. The book talks about how it is like New York and Los Angeles combined including everything in between and also half of Tokyo. This reminded me of a book series I read when I was younger called Pendragon by D.J. Machale. It is about a boy time traveler that travels to different worlds and saves them from the evil doer. Is doer even a word? I’m not really sure but if it isn’t now it is. So in Pendragon he visits all these different places and the description from my book just really brought back memories of it so I decided to pick up one of the books and read out of it and they are surprisingly similar! In Tina Fey I read about her tips to stay beautiful which I found out aren’t really tips but more like jokes. The jokes reminded me of some of the things me mom says which she means for a good cause but end up just being a really funny joke that makes everyone laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment