Friday, August 26, 2011

Currently


Bossypants, Tina Fey
How to Live Safely in a Science Fictional Universe

Pages This Week: 133
Pages This Semester: 133

Sentences of the Week:

1. "Gay people don't actually try to convert people. That's Jehovah's Witnesses you're thinking of." Bossypants, Tina Fey

2. "I have a thing for my operating system." How to Live Safely in a Science Fictional Universe, Charles Yu

3. "Everyone is jittery, and when the pilot makes the unfortunate choice of testing the PA system by saying, 'Bravo, bravo,' you can almost hear people's b-holes tighten." Bossypants, Tina Fey

This week for me was all about laughs. I hate Jehovah's Witnesses that come to my house and try to get me to be a part of their crazy little world where God chooses who goes to heaven and only so many people can make. It makes me so angry because it goes against everything that I believe in as a Christian, so that really made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment