Friday, October 21, 2011

Currently

This week I read 102 pages of Stephen King's The Drawing of the Three.

Style Mapping Top 3 Winners:

1. "It pays no heed to the way that words sound together and has extraordinarily little figurative language. There was not a single word I had to look up or ask about, not even the Spanish parts and I took French."

From Less Than Three. This is the winner I think she uses great wit when she talks about how unfigurative the language is

2. "The language used in Tina Fey's Bossy pants on page 37, was very juvinalian. It was vulgar, common and blunt."

From That Peruvian Chick. I can relate to this because I have read the book also and it is pretty hilarious

3. "Suzzane Collins wrote The Hunger Games. In this book she is highly straightforward with her words. She does not beat around the bush. She is scholarly , archaic and sometimes senuous with her work."

From Skittles Train. I just like that she said beat around the bush.

No comments:

Post a Comment