Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Absolute Madness

In my book The Drawing of the Three, Stephen King there are like five different story plots going on at the same time and it is really confusing. Eddie is trying to find drugs while the “Lady of Shadows” is being controlled by the gunslinger. Eddie wants to kill him cause he won’t let him buy drugs, and some random new character wants to become a doctor but he keeps having weird dreams about it so he gets discouraged. I am so confused, but I don’t want to put the book down because it is really interesting to me. This is sort of like my life right now. This week is choreography week for show choir and the week of regionals for marching band so I am balancing two very complex things with my homework and my job and it is very depleting. I haven’t really had a lot of time for blogs because of all this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment