Friday, November 11, 2011

The Gunslinger takes the Final Bow :D

Well this is officially my last blog posts. I feel like I never have any time to blog, but when I find the time its really fun! I am somewhat upset that after this it will be over. Right now I am in the process of reading The Gunslinger by Stephen King. I ended up starting this series by randomly picking up the second book The Drawing of the Three, which is a very creepy but awesome book. I liked it so much that I have decided that I am going to read the whole series, and I put the next few books on my Christmas List! I sure hope Santa delivers! While reading the first book I learned more about the characters in the second book, especially the gunslinger. (No kidding right?) I also learned about some of the characters that came up in the second book that I had no clue who they were and what there part played. So through all of this jumble I have learned that you should always read a series in order otherwise you don't get the whole story. Blogger Dalton over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment