Friday, November 11, 2011

FINALLY!!! :D

Yes the emoticon is extremely necessary! This is my last currently post that I will ever make for this class. I have yet to decide if I will continue my blog after this class and have spent a long time thinking about it. When I first started this class I WAS NOT a committed reader. I only read my school books half the time and I never read for leisure. I would only read when it was required and I would only read in places that were noisy so I never got into the works whatsoever. During this semester I did all sorts of reading from Tina Fey’s Bossypants to Stephen King’s The Gunslinger. It was quite to my surprise that any book I picked up I enjoyed for, and for the most part it was extremely easy to fill my weekly quota. In a few cases I finished my reading for a whole week in one sitting. I actually read an entire book in one setting this semester which is something that I have never done in my entire life (not counting story books). Most of the time I found myself reading whenever I got a break from other homework, practice, and work. I discovered that while I was reading I did not have the urge to check facebook or send a few text messages. I would be so into my reading that sometimes I would look at the clock and notice that hours had pasts that just felt like minutes. I talked to my parents about my most recent readings be Stephen King, because they were interested in reading it too, which I think is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment